Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Susah hati

Memang selama ini niat nak jenguk Isda selepas pemergian anaknya..tapi tak pernah berkesempatan. Namun jauh di sudut hati, sentiasa terdetik untuk meminta kepada Tuhan agar dipertemukan.

And I met her in POJ today. She had a matter in FC and I had a CM in COA.

I did not know how to react when I first bumped into her, so being silly me, I just acted normal. When she started talking about her late son, I started crying my eyes out kat koridor COA, bongok kan? Tapi being a mother, lately anything to do with children, hati ini sgt mudah tersentuh.

I admire her strength, and she talks about it, so perhaps that help. I know that she posesses a strength that I do not possess myself. Semoga Tuhan terus memberi kekuatan itu kepadamu Diar. As for me, sekadar mendengar sahaja pun sudah terasa airmata bergenangan.

In the midst of the piles of work waiting for me, got a call which shattered me to the core. I cannot divulge the contents, tp hati sgt sedih menerima berita ini. May God also give strength to Airiel's Bonda.

In the midst of all this, I realised how very lucky I am to have what I have and to be where I am. And for that..Alhamdulillah, syukur.

2 comments:

  1. Min (or diar as u call her) is a person whom i regard as keras hati, degil and couldn be bothered. ini firasat aku masa aku jd housemate dia masa uni dulu. she's gone through a lot in her life-and i think that somehow makes her strong in accepting what has been fated for her.

    bukankah Allah hanya akan menguji kita setakat yang kita mampu walaupun kita sendiri tak yakin dgn keupayaan kita?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ntahlah..tak tahu nak ckp apa..I think for the first time in my life..i'm speechless...for pretty much anything..

    ReplyDelete