Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Online shopping tahap maut..

Setelah lama tak shopping online..more than a month or so, I have suddenly gone on a rampage and bought some stuff, tapi alhamdulillah semuanya dalam bajet.Takkan beli jika its beyond my budget.

Anyways, my purchases below:-

Spanx from Sara Blakely. Eventhough I lost all my pregnancy weight real quick, tapi my body shape has changed permanently, hope this will keep it in check..hehe I bought it at



Funky bracelets from Ursecret store

Batik from Saujana Batik (Court appropriate)


Another lovely batik piece from Batik Sutera Lover

I bought a top from Attire Attic as well, but they deleted the pic before I could upload it here.

So..there you go. Please head on over to the blogshops above to what's in store. They have marvelous stuff, service is fast ..and have been earmarked by me for my regular shopping.

I'm still waiting for some of Airiel's stuff that I pre-ordered months back. Apparently a delay it seems.

Hehe...let's shop till we drop guyss..!!!

2 comments:

  1. babe,

    nnt gimme ur feedback pasal that spanx okies
    i nak tau if best ke tak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farah: Ok, sebab I baru pre-order and tak dapat lagik. Once I have received and have tried it out, I'll inform you ehh?

    ReplyDelete