Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend happenings


So it was a fun, shopping filled weekend..me and Aries splurged a bit and bought some toys for little Airiel...

Initially wanted to go to curve on friday, but the jam was so bad we decided to just go to tropicana mall instead. Watched bodyguards and assasins, which I sort of liked, only the bad part was that everybody..and I mean everybody died..how tragic..

We ate at Penang Village, and the food was nice..I'll let the pics do the talking..



The Tom yam was to die for, we chose 'creamy chicken tom yam' and just look at the way it was served.. yummy


Our drinks, ice bandung and Aries' syrup with limau aka sirap limau


Hungry Aries


This was their oyster omelette, we thought it was undercooked and did not like it as much


This was hands down the best dish we ordered..soft shell crab with kerabu mango, yummy


Two style kailan, deep fried and stir fried..yummy as well

After's all said and done..fuhh happy tummies


On Saturday, we did go to the curve..as i needed a new pair jeans.. there were too many people and as a result, my OCDness came out..I was super uncomfortable..we ate at Pho Hoa, our favourite restaurant which we often patronize at tropicana but was also in the curve as well. No pics of that..

Anyways..my leave begins today..I'm so happy about that..but on the other end..I got so many errands to run..

Until the next post..tata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment