Thursday, December 24, 2009

Time scooting by

Its already almost the end of the first week of my 2 week holiday.

Best dapat spend time dgn airiel..and next week will be even more special, Aries pon dapat cuti..so complete family akan dpt bersama..

I am so blissfully happy at the moment... but the end of the year makes me reflect on a lot of things that has happened to me this year..

Some were extremely painful like my episode at work, drama with the relatives, house hexed....while other events were joyous ... like my sis getting married and my acceptance of the nature of Aries' work which led to me being more comfortable with him apart..

It was fated, and must have happened for a reason. Like it or not... I do believe that whatever that has happened, must be a step in the right direction.

I welcome it with open arms..

I was tidying my room and came across some old albums..I saw an old picture of me with Zack, this was during our senior's LLB(Hons) dinner when we were in part 1 I think... as tears fill my eyes..I realised how much I missed my LLB friends..

Thank God for FB, where even though I don't go say hi or actively keep in touch with them all, I look at their status updates, their pics ..where they share their happiness and I can say to myself "they're ok".. "they're happy" and I can be rest assured that they are alive and well. That is enough for me.

I kept much to myself during LLB and LLB(Hons), and realised yesterday that I did not know much of what was happening at the time..(to busy bercinta dgn Aries, perhaps?). Adakah aku kawan yg tak baik sbb tak amik tahu? I wonder

So to all readers, known or silent, friend or foe, remembered or forgotten...I hope you can forgive for whatever I have done, unconsciously or not, intentionally or not. I am but only human..

To a hopefully better year in 2010.

(Zack- you are in my thoughts)

Sincerely
Idza



2 comments:

  1. "Adakah aku kawan yg tak baik sbb tak amik tahu? I wonder"- tak amik tau doesn't mean not a good friend dear... sumtimes, its better tak masuk campur on certain things... yg penting we remember each other...

    happy new year dear!

    ReplyDelete