Thursday, December 17, 2009

Clarisse c'est moi?

My bracelet craze has not subsided.

I promised to blog about the 2 new ones that I have purchased.

Hop on over to beetlebeads guys, where they have really taken the bracelet designs to a new level. I was so enamored that I bought two bracelets that really caught my eye. And what's special is that they come out with a bracelets + necklaces series, which have rather lovely names.

Enough with the words, lets see what I bought yea? Pics are all courtesy of beetlebeads.



I was really in love with this clarisse copper leaf bracelet, hence the title of this blog post this time around.

Prices are reasonable as well.

Hop on over there to fall in love guys. Male readers, why not get the wifey or girlfriend a cute bracelet or necklace which are unique and made with love!

I've bought a few more other items online, will blog about them soon!

Hugs
Idza

1 comment:

  1. Hi Idza,

    Greetings from Beetlebead.
    Thank you for your post too..

    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2010 !!!
    Peace, Love & Joy...

    regards,
    vivien

    ReplyDelete