Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In laws




My sis in law registered for her masters last Sunday..so the in laws came.

We went and took them out for lunch at Penang village



This is the 2 styled garoupa- one side was steamed while the other was deep fried..I don't eat fish so I would not know how it tastes..but Aries says it was yummy



From left - Faiz (Aries' youngest brother), FIL, MIL, E' (Aries' youngest sister)
and Nini (the master extraordinaire)

Nini is 4 months pregnant at the moment tapi semangat amik masters with a daughter already on her hands.. she has no maid and her husband works on a ship, gone usually 3 months at a time..fuuhh..mmg I respect her. Diri sendiri mungkin tak sanggup berusaha mcm dia ni.



This is my niece (Nini's daughter) - Adriana Batrisyia (so cute!)


And last but not least (sebagai selingan) aksi comel little Airiel happy makan biskut.


No comments:

Post a Comment