Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Has it been 2 years already?


It has been 2 years on 30.11.2009 that me and Aries have been married.

Wow..time flies..

Life is so much more meaningful with Aries and lil Airiel in my life. Things are not easy as Aries is just so far away there in JB..but rather than be grumbling about things I cannot change, I shall instead be grateful that we are what we are..and only we know what trials and tribulations we have been through..

As busy parents who can only spend time together during weekends..it was sort of hard to squeeze the time to spend some 'us' time. Most of the available time we have when Airiel is asleep, we'd rather be asleep ourselves than go out anywhere hehe..

But during the weekend, we took some time out and went for dinner at San Francisco steakhouse in Tropicana City Mall, our favourite haunt for the moment.

The pics show how tired I look ..well..enjoy

Aries' steak



His and my drink



Digging In



Tired looking me


Aries looking as lovely as the first day I met him..


We did see New Moon and i liked the movie but did not really love it...It was so-so..One thing though..the chemistry between Bella and Edward seems authentic..translating to real life perhaps? Hehe

To Aries..

Thank you..for everything..you truly do not know how much you mean to me..you are my only hope..then, now and forevermore...to many more years of love between us I pray..

Yours Truly,
Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment