Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm charmed..



I've always liked eclectic, unique pieces of jewelry.. lucky for Aries, I do not like gold, I am not a fan of big diamond rings ... I just feel that it is not a necessary accessory or more honestly.. all this jewelry craze should be left to the mak cik's and nenek's (padahal tak sedar diri sendiri dah jadi mak org- eheh) or women in their more senior years..

Anyways..I found this lovely bracelet online



Ohh..what a beautiful..different looking thing..!

And it just so happens that I have an a array of brown baju kurung and tops that this baby would go well with..

I like... and it is reasonably ... so cheap!

The pic is courtesy of the ursecretstore blogshop, which can be found here.

I am in love!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Idza,

    We are so happy to hear that you like Ursecretstore Handmade. I'm a Virgo & I'm very much agreed with you about the Gold Jewelry thought ^_^ ... I'm a mom of 4 years boy too. I alway tell myself, although we are married or being a mom shouldn't stop us from being looking good & pretty rite ... ^_^

    Cheer to Modern Mom .... >_<

    Regards,
    Jenny
    http://ursecretstore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Jenny,

    Keep up the good work on the bracelets yea?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete