Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fabulips

"The liar was the hottest to defend his veracity, the coward his courage, the ill-bred his gentlemanliness, and the cad his honour" ~ Margaret Mitchell

Hello readers,

I am responding to an email by one of my readers on whether I am using any form of lipcare. 

So I am sharing with you readers what I am using.


Fabulips by bliss. You can buy this at Sephora. I can't remember the price.

As you can see, the set comes with 4 items:-

(i)  Foam lip cleanser (the bottle with the pink liquid);

(ii) The Scrub (thats the jar you see);

(iii) Lip serum (the tall thin thing); and

(iv) Lip balm.

I have used this since January, with still a lot to spare. I usually just use the foam cleanser and the scrub just to get the dead skin cells off. I have such dry lips. But let me tell you the serum, when you put it on it has a minty, cooling sensation to it and gives your lips an instant pout. The lip balm I find is not much different from other lip balms out there, so I have stuck with my usual lip balm (which shall be the subject of another post).

It still has done a lot though. No more cracking lips and bleeds for me, and that is a whole of a lot of improvement. So you guys can give this a try definitely.

Have a good rest of the week.

Peace and love to everyone.

Keep Gaza in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment