Friday, July 25, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 91 -100

"Perhaps this is what the stories meant when they called somebody heartsick. Your heart and your stomach and your whole insides felt empty and hollow and aching" ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Hello readers,

It has been a while.

I need to finish the challenge. And I have.

Who would have taught that there is always something to make you happy in a day, every day? Malas so I just took photos from instagram where I post most of my pics up.



Day 91 - Don't follow the trend people, Set it.



Day 92 - For the love of coffee...


Day 93 - And yet another new way to spell my name. LOL jatuh kerusi jap.


Day 94 - Sights that just takes your breath away...


Day 95 - Best Ramadhan Pick Up Line EVERRRR...haha


Day 96 - My one and only constant. Other things may always change, but his presence, his healing ...that is constant. Love you son.


Day 97 - Entertaining my pen obsession. I just couldn't resist la when I saw these pastel coloured pens! Comel.


Day 98 - A yummylicious drink from Juiceworks. What a way to berbuka yummy huhu.


Day 99 - Airiel spending some time with his father. I don't really know how long this will last. But I appreciate the effort Airiel's father makes to do this. Sigh, but good memories are to be cherished so I will cherish them for what they are worth. Mama and Abah will always love you Airiel, no matter what.


Day 100 - Muka comot disuruh bergambar haha. Loving this chiffon kimono I bought at Citta Mall.

And there it is everyone. 100 Happy Days challenge.

Even in deep sadness, there is always something to brighten your day, I find.

I am facing some tough times, but I know I will survive. 

I would like to wish everyone a blessed Aidilfitri. Be safe on the roads.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment