Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Rise of NINE

Yes, The Rise of NINE is out people!

And for my readers who do not know what that is, do you remember the movie called 'I am Number Four'? The one where the hot young guy acts in? *Gulp*. hehehehe

Well, that is actually adapted from a book written by Pittacus Lore.

The next book after 'I am Number Four' was called 'The Power of Six'. As usual, I read the books before I even knew a movie was being made of the first book.

And now, the third book in the Lorien series 'The Power of Nine' is out.


Just started reading and I couldn't put it down. One of the benefits of the long wait during medical check ups is that you can casually read! Hehe. I intentionally left the book in the car once I got to the office so I wouldn't be reading it in the office.

Go grab it guys, and by IT I mean the entire series, it is addictive to say the least. I wonder if they are making another movie for these books. Love to see it translate on the silver screen!

Tomorrow is Friday so yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment