It has been quite some time since Airiel and this 2nd baby. I am more than thankful everything is going on allright. Am just hoping for the best and that everything will go smoothly.
Anyways, before I forget I need to list all these things down to buy for Baby in Tummy No. 2.
1. Medela Freestyle Breastpump (Costs a freaking bomb, any ideas on website I can go to to buy one at a discount?), breastmilk storage bags, yada yada yada. I am determined to at least let this next baby have my milk for one (1) year at least (Airiel sempat 6 months sahaja, sedey);
2. Bantal, Tilam Kekabu ( Should get one for Airiel as well). You can try these websites for the bantal kekabu:-
http://atieyusz-myproduct.blogspot.com/ - this is Kuala Kangsar kekabu pillows (the best kekabu pillows ever!)
3. Minyak Telon and kelengkapan kecil lain yang perlu for the little one ( I must get the Amway Minyak Telon, it works like a charm) - you can go here http://www.bidanbersalin.blogspot.com/;
4. Clothes (little cute gloves and all), barut, diapers, baju lubang lubang sgt penting;
5. My Berpantang Set (thinking of Nona Roguy this time - any views on the Nona Roguy set?);
6. My hospital bag; and
7. Deciding where to have the birth and in what way. ( I will write another post on this)
Darn it, I can't for the life of me remember what I am supposed to do apart from that. Maybe I will list it down as I waddle along the other trimesters.
By the way, I found out that a place called Sould Nibbana Spa in PJ offers prenatal massages. Am thinking of going la plak. Has anybody been there? Please pm me and let me know how it was.
Okay, have a good week ahead guys. Much love.