Monday, April 23, 2012

Quiet Weekend

Hello readers,

It was a really quiet weekend, with Airiel pulling tantrums about not wanting to go out and wanting to stay at home instead (yes, quite the antisocial just like his mama) and we stayed at home on Sunday, played with Airiel, took long naps, I cooked with nenda and did the laundry and ironed Aries' clothes and cooked for Aries as well.

I suppose Airiel was tired from our outing on Saturday. We took Airiel to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa where both Aries and I used to hang out  a lot before we got married. What a walk (or sprint rather) down memory lane!












I was so surprised to see the water so clean! It was not that way when I was going out with Aries back in the day!

Aries and I was just looking at each other, reminiscing how we used to be here and now, we are back here, with our son...

It is going to be a busy week ahead. So I have got to run! Have a productive week ahead!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment