Monday, February 6, 2012

The Read Beanbag & Hot & Rolls, Solaris Dutamas

The Red Beanbag has been open a while at my workplace, so I decided to try it out.

A blackboard that states the specials of the day 

Open kitchen flanked with gunny sacks as the decor...charming 


the menu is glued on pieces of boxes, how creative! 

I ordered the Don Scallopino as a Main 

Yellow Submarine was the drink I ordered 

Ahh, my yellow submarine was so refreshing 


Rather huge portion of risotto which I couldn't finish. I loved the rich texture of the risotto but as it was rather rich, I realised early on that I should have ordered the entree portion 


Farah Shu's order, the Crustacean Cousin. 

And what would a meal be without chilli flakes? *Grin* 


Hot & Roll is now open in Publika!! This was what I had for an evening snack. Satay Chicken savoury wrap is the bomb!! So addictive..


Last post on Krabi food will be posted soon!! Promise and Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment