Monday, December 20, 2010

Missing someone you never met

I have this feeling at the end of the year..

Every end of the year...

But this year it just gets stronger, you know why? Because of Maher Zain...recently I said on facebook, only 2 people can make me cry these days, Aries and Maher Zain...hehe

I think to myself, is it possible for me to miss someone I have never met? But it is..and I miss him, truly, madly and deeply...

I used to read stories about his life, I tell my son about his virtues, I lecture to Aries about how kind he is to his wives...

I miss my prophet, Muhammad s.a.w.

I listen to the song 'Chosen One' and I get choked up.

And I think about what a great loss it is for those who have forgotten a person who was loved most by Allah s.w.t. and yes, that includes me as well at times.

I wish to meet him one day, after this life. But I do not know whether I will ever get a glimpse of him at the rate of how I am living my life...

I realise, after it all...the job, the cars, the money... there is a void in your heart only faith can fill...

Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment