Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010..its trials and tribulations

2010 was a challenging year...

Airiel's numerous hospitalisations...

Marriage issues between Aries and I which rocked our marriage to its very core..

My sister and her health problems...

The list goes on...

But a person does not really know how strong they really are until being strong is the only choice they have, and that is what I learned about myself and our family this year.

I realised I am  a lot stronger than I ever thought I could possibly be...

I am cautiously optimistic about next year..

Here's to the end of 2010...

Moga 2011 akan lebih baik.

Amin

P.S - To the silent readers, friends, foes, lovers and haters, here's to next year. Terima kasih kerana persahabatan, teguran dan cemuhan anda. You all have helped me experience this life. I am...forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment