Friday, October 8, 2010

Almost back to normal

Alhamdulillah,

Yesterday Airiel has started sleeping with me again since my feet is getting better after Atok jampi sini sana hehe..

My mood immediately improved, I realised. I have been sleeping seperately from Airiel for quite sometime and then nenda perli and says I must be happy sebab dapat tidur lena.

A misconception indeed. I mean I thought that it would be the case. But when you wake up, there is a sense of emptiness sebab I know Airiel is supposed to be with me. There is that empty side to the bed that I never encroach onto, even in my sleep because my subconscious knows that thats where Airiel is supposed to be.

He was a part of me during those 9 months when I was pregnant, but now even more than ever, Airiel is a source of strength for me. Whenever I curse my clients for making my life so darn difficult, I remember him and look at his picture and the anger just melts away.

Whenever me and Aries fight or Aries does something which I think I could never forgive him for, I look at Airiel and I realise that as much as I feel like killing Aries, he is half of what Airiel is and if it was not for our love, Airiel would have never been brought into the world. And so I forgive Aries.

They say 'anak itu pengikat kasih' and they are right. I tolerate so many things that I would not have in normal circumstances because of little Airiel.

I know that at the end of the day, when I come home and see him running towards me (he does you know..its so sweet!!!) and I hug him and he kisses my cheek (which he does everyday when I come home), things are not so bad, because he is in my life.

Allah bless you my little Airiel for blessing my life so.

No comments:

Post a Comment