Friday, September 3, 2010

Ramadhan Buffet

I promised to blog about my one and only buffet ramadhan experience.

I had to admit, I was jealous sbb Aries dpt pergi mkn buffet hotel kat JB dengan free...

So I pestered him to bring me to one..

Not a lot of pics..but aderla skit skit











Honestly, I felt ashamed..I felt like all this excess is just not in line with the spirit of the month untuk bersederhana. I did not eat that much anyway..and the food was not as great as mum's or mami's cooking and tiba-tiba terfikir tentang orang yang tak mampu nak makan.

Verdict: Sgt malu pada Tuhan dan diri sendiri and bersyukur dgn rezeki yg diberi.

I will never go to a buffet during Ramadhan again.

Ohh, and for my after raya bbq, thought of having that kambing golek seekor guling-guling, but when I tasted it here, it was baaaaaad.

So tak mahu lah..lamb chop jer bley?

Will update on dates and details for bbq later.

2 comments:

  1. good to see u are happy with your husband. I note on your frustration in the previous entry. Yes as a wife we tend to defend our husband but I think we should be aware and smart whn we write stg. The things that you write may be dafamatory in nature and also it doesn't represent the work ethic of a DPP. A DPP who conduct cases withot IP is very irresponsible (unless he's going there just to get another date) and negligent. You're a smart gal...don't let this affect your own reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i said, they may be figments of my very overactive imagination..:-) Owhh.. BTW, you are commenting on the wrong post..and yes I am very smart because I can trace your IP address from my this blog of mine and know exactly who you are...watch it anonymous..

    ReplyDelete