Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Murder most Foul

I am truly disturbed by the murder of millionaire Nouvelles Visages cosmetics founder, her driver, lawyer and CIMB Bank Officer.

I shall refrain from making comments about the case as I think it is inappropriate to do so at this juncture, in light of the pending investigations.

I just want to concentrate instead on the grieving families. I have been made to know that the lawyer was a friend of our Farah's hubby.

The greatest tragedy in life is to see someone taken from their loved ones to soon, some would say before their time. And to be taken away in this manner. Sigh.. I can only imagine. A wife without a husband, a husband without a wife, children without their father and mother. Thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.

My deepest and sincerest condolences goes out to the families of this terrible-terrible crime. Let those responsible be brought to justice.

Nauzubillah Ya Allah, janganlah diambil orang-orang yang kusayangi dengan cara sebegini, sesungguhnya aku tidak akan mampu menerimanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment