Friday, August 13, 2010

Semoga semuanya OK

Ada 2 pronged news..


You guys know that I have only 1 best friend in the world.  This is her, Huda. Where my relatives were absent, she was there during my tunang, my kahwin. 

When I was going through a hard time coping with the death of a loved one in Uni. She was there. She was always there.

Kitorang ni pelik skit. Sometime we go without months speaking but she is always in my thoughts.. and when we do speak, it is as if no time has passed..you know what I mean?

Jarang jugak keluar sekarang, maklumla masing masing ada suami..susah nak keluar berdua. Tapi it has never made us grow apart..Ok je kitorang. 

A happy announcement has to be made and I have her permission already. Huda is preggers!!! Happy happy news...

This morning I got a call from her. Her brother met with an accident with an MPV. He was on a motorcycle. Do the math. Injuries were bad and he is in the ICU.

Risau....dan risau. That's me.

Will visit with hubbs tomorrow at hospital Kajang. 

Moga-moga her brother will make a fast recovery. 

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment