Friday, August 6, 2010

Ku bershopping lagik...

Hehe..

I'm shoppinig online again after a long hiatus..for the most while ni was not in the mood at all.

Fret not..I am back!!!

I went crazy with these baju kurung from Asylla Collections and bought the same style in 3 colours:-

Demure white/silver 

Court appropriate black

Sultry Red

I am so happie!!!

Ingat mcm nak pakai je time raya nanti mana yang teringin..tapi ada jugak baju lain yg tgh ditempah tak siap lagi...

Drop by her website linked by me above...the collections are pretty. Updates on goodies bought for Airiel later k?

Hugzzz

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...you saved my life! Thanx for the review?
    Aku dah merata2 cari baju kurung untuk baju raya, which way exceeds my budget for something simple mcm baju kurung pahang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. masniey: kalau ko nak website lain pun ada..just e-mail me on FB nanti aku bagi link

    ReplyDelete