Sunday, May 16, 2010

That one moment

Its almost 2 am and I cannot sleep.

I am taken back to when I was 5 months pregnant. My 1st wedding anniversary was drawing near..
My father was in the hospital..

That was when I found out..

That 'betrayal'

The moment has passed years ago and my forgiveness have been sought and yes, I have given it.

But I cannot get that moment out of my head.

It has haunted me since, every day without fail.

I struggle with it every day.

No one can help me in this I know.. I need to move on and pick up these pieces.

I hope all partners out there, either in a relationship, engagement, marriage...take heed. If you have made a commitment, stick to it.

Do not put yourself in a situation, how harmless you think it is that might jeopardize that commitment. You will get found out sooner or later, and you will regret it for the rest of your life.

As for partner who was betrayed, the pain that they go through will be beyond comprehension..and even if they forgive you, the relationship you have will never be the same, for you have tainted it with your lies.

They say, time heals everything..but I'm still waiting..

2 comments: