Monday, May 24, 2010

And another one bites the dust

Sigh..

One of my maids have run away..

It is so disappointing  because we are so nice to all of our maids..

And she had the cheek to ask me whether she could have some of my perfumes 2 days ago? I mean..seriously??

I miss those days when I had my first 2 maids after Ayah had a heart attack..tak byk bunyi, rajin bekerja and bukan jenis meminta-minta.

What has happened?

You know, my conscience is clear. We are not of those employers who ask their maids to scrub the interior of their cars with a toothbrush (my neighbour does that, but still the maid does not run away...Sigh). We do not chastise her, beat her, disrespectful of her..no such nonsense from us.

Dear maid who has run away... If you think the grass is greener out there..you'll soon find out you're wrong.

You are one ungrateful human being.

Biarlah Tuhan saja membalasnya.

Amin

4 comments:

  1. maid....buat jahat lari, layan baik pon lari. Maid yang tak lari even kene dera tu kadang2 sbb majikan pegang gaji...kalo tak dah lama dah cabut..masalahnye, kita ni takde la sekejam tu...saje je dorg ni nk cari masalah ek~

    ReplyDelete
  2. itulah marina..pening kepala aku..ada astau maid aku tuh... yang lama..lari jugak, dia siap ambil baju bundle kat rumah aku bebanyak yang aku nak sedekahkan kat anak yatim...sheeshh..tak ke confirm masuk neraka? Saborjela..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pun pernah kena. my maid asked my permission to have a 1 month leave because she has 2 son whom she havent seen since the day she arrived malaysia, dengan baiknya i bagi.. and gave her some money ( because she wanted to do a proper passport, selama ni dia masuk illegal) and then after 1 month, she tak balik2 and found out she worked somewhere else.

    eversince maid asked for a long leave, i dah sangsi, memang sure punya dorang lari.
    ada jugak yang curi baju, half of my wardrobe ok ( 3 years ago) *sigh*
    and now they seem to voice out their rights. sikit2 complaint to kedutaan. well kesimpulannya, mmg susah la nak cari maid nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. itulah dana..my maid pun mcmtu..rupanya dia danada arrangement keje tempat lain, tp majikan baru tu tak nak kat dia and ugut naj hantar balai polis bila found out dia lari from us, sudahnya begging my dad to come back, sori naik lori jela..

    ReplyDelete