Friday, May 14, 2010

Crazy week

Sorry for neglecting the blog this week

I had a very good excuse.

First of all, a trial was concluded in Shah Alam last Monday. That was ok lah kan...The Judge wanted my closing submissions by FRIDAY. 4 days only! That would have been fine except I had 2 other submissions to draft as well not to mention the fact that Z*RP was moving from Menara PanGlobal to Solaris Montkiara on FRIDAY as well..

Crazy..mad rush it was..

Thank God it was all done today.

So lega. The move went swiftly. My stuff is all unpacked, ready for work on Monday.

Submission drafted, filed and was successfully served.

The 2 other submissions were drafted and have been sent off for client's approval.

But to get that all done, I did not sleep for 2 DAYS straight...and Airiel had to sleep with the maids for 2 days.

I am glad it is all over. The mad rush is over...I need to rest and spend some time with Airiel.

I need to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. huhuhu 4 hari je buat submission, memang penat.kalau bagi 7 days kira ok lagi.

    ReplyDelete