Monday, May 31, 2010

Mood terbalik


Why is my post entitled as such? Not sure really..but that is how I feel right now..literally..that's the only way I can describe it.. Anyways..I have not updated on any activity for the past 2 weeks..

So here goes, the week before Wesak..eating escapade..at Pho Hoa and Las Carretas:-


                                      
Las Carretas

                                       
Aries' ribs



the free snack we got while waiting for our food




my lamb chops


Pho Hoa


Both of us wanted to try something new so we ordered the rice sets. My advice..stick to the noodles..I was not a fan..the flavour of the chicken just did not match the rice


We both liked the sugar cane prawn


the condiments

the soup was the saviour, it was rich with flavour and saved the day..


Wesak weekend

The night before Wesak we were to take a flight to Kelantan, I was tired because I was rushing work and only managed to leave the office at around 4 DESPITE being on half day leave.

Hubs reached home around 6 from JB.  We went to Subang coz we were taking the firefly flight. When we wanted to check in, Airiel mengamuk and to make matters worse, Airiel's name was not in the system. NGOK. We had to wait for the firefly people to rectify the situation and were the last ones to check in despite being in line so much earlier...

Airiel hates flying and was fussing around the whole of the 1-hour flight, I hate flying and had a tremendous headache.

Kelantan was HOT, rasa macam panas gila.. so Airiel spent most of the day in a bathtub, playing with water because he was so grumpy most of the time as it was so hot. Will upload pic of Airiel doing his thing later.

My SIL had to be admitted for an emergency c-sect a month earlier than her due date. Uri ke bawah and she was bleeding so bad. Alhamdullilah dia selamat. Sigh, it reminds me of my emergency c-sect. Owhh and just like me, my SIL's hubs was also not present by her side. Sigh...how familiar does that sound? Moving on...sigh

I am honestly..not in the best of moods today..

I was upset that I could not visit habsah with my high school matiey, Masniey. 

I was upset because seeing my SIL undergo an experience so similar to mine reminds me of what I went through and how I felt at the time.

And I was upset for another reason, which I shall not disclose here...Sigh

Hope the rest of the week will fare better.

No comments:

Post a Comment