Monday, May 3, 2010

2 weekends in a nutshell


Hello everyone!

Have not updated the blog substantially (save for a few wacky posts) these 2 weeks.

Why?

I am wacked out.., trials, submissions and what not.. thats why.

Lets start with 2 weeks back, me and Aries went to KLCC jalan-jalan.

We ate at Du Viet of something..can't remember the exact name..anyays..we ordered some pho..


This was mine and it was fair

Aries says it was just ok..


The Menu

The condiments
Last week

Aries came back lewat..like on Saturday...the family gave the maids a day off..so I got to spend some quality time with my Airiel. You see, Airiel has 3 nannies taking care of him all around the clock. Whilst I am grateful for that, they can be overbearing sometimes. They think its their responsibilities to take care of him all the time and they absolutely adore him. So they sometime arbitrarily take him away from me and tell me I need rest and what not and I do not get to spend enough time with him.

So when I told them, go have a day off....it was like..yeay! I get to spend good time with my son..
Nenda pon get to to spend time with Airiel and she actually got back into the kitchen and cooked some awesome kampung food favourites for lunch!

Aries sampai petang, bwk Stevie di JB. Stevie is mine and Kelly telah dibawa balik Aries to be sold in JB. I am now driving a Honda Civic guys..Kelly aka Kelisa akan dijual..sigh..Aries says I need a bigger, safer car when I go outstation for my matters and I would have to agree..sbb skrang ni kalau pergi outstation, kena pinjam kereta Atok.

So itulah ceritenya.

Anyways..after Aries arrived on Saturday, we spent all evening together with Airiel. After maghrib, went for dinner at Tony Roma's at the Curve (we met Dymphna and Conrad there..hehe). We bought Ironman2 tickets but did not have a chance to watch because Aries sakit mata teruk gila sampai merah and bengkak sikit..so he needed a rest.

On Sunday, we went to OU and had lunch at Italiannies. Pics below


Condiments

Stuffed mushrooms as a starter


Chicken something which Aries had


Bread while waiting for our food


Aries and his 'S' - birthday prezzie from wifey

And this is what we came home to

This is love indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment