Friday, May 1, 2009

Insomnia has struck again

I use to dread the night coming as I value my sleep and Airiel doesn't sleep at night ( ikut atuk dia). Anyways..now I have a problem..

Airiel sleeps now..but I can't..I previously struggled with insomnia for almost 7 years..and was only able to have a normal sleeping pattern once I met Aries.

Alamak..I do not want my insomnia to come back now..it brings on a whole slew of other problems..

Habistu mcmmana ni?

On a seperate note, tomorrow or more aptly today as it is 1 oclock already, is the first day of my freedom sebab dah abis 40 hari berpantang..

I am going out and getting Airiel's nenda and bonda (which is actually my older sister, just so u know) to babysit and spend some quality time with Aries..I do not want our lives to revolve around little Airiel, precious as he is..and then lose sight of us as husband and wife..as I realised the key to Airiel's future happiness is to have happy parents and parents who are in love with each other (i've been watching to much schmuley).

Enough babble for this morning, I'm gonna get back to my online shopping.

I think most parents make this mistake..

No comments:

Post a Comment