Thursday, May 7, 2009

Judge me not

The previous post where I explained how I stopped breastfeeding, the brand of diapers I buy have apparently sparked serious responses which I have received via e-mail.

1. How could you buy a cheap diapers for your son?

2. Why did you stop breastfeeding? What do you mean he does not like your breastmilk anymore?

3. Don't you want the best of the best for your son?

4. I would never do that to my children..

Sigh..what these haters are trying to say is simple.. 'I AM A BAD MOTHER'

My answers to her was simple:

1. Diapers? His ass do NOT know the difference;

2. My boobs, my breastmilk..my business;

3. I want the world for my son..and I want him to grow up and not care about negative people like you;

4. Well, you can do whatever you want to your children..I will NOT judge you for it..

Our society is seriously sick..when you were not married, people judge you on why you're not and pressure you to get married. Once you do get married, they judge you infertile if you tak get pregnant cepat-cepat and judge you some more if they knew you were fertile but wanted to plan your pregnancies by saying you nak tolak rezki and nanti tuhan tak nak bagi you zuriat. Once you have a kid..they judge you every step of the way on how you raise them pulak..sheesh..macam-macam..

I feel sorry for this person needless to say..penyakit hati ni memang susah nak baik..

YOU, YES YOU

4 comments: