Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The climb

I feel a deep sense of satisfaction today...

Looking back at my life..I realised that I've managed to beat the odds at every step of the way..and truly I am thankful to be so blessed...

But beating the odds needs hard work..and you need to persevere..

I've managed to beat my health issues that have always been perceived as life threatening since childhoood

They told me that even a small cut can be life threatening..that i could bleed to death..they told me childbirth was too risky..apatah lagi a c-sect..and for a while..i had to underwent a whole lot of pain and suffering...but i never let it affect my studies..never let it affect my job..never let it affect how i lived my life..

Now I have Airiel..and I am alive..

I was able to bounce back from the death of a truly loved one..my angel with silver wings..when I thought that I never could love again..i plucked up the courage to open up and let people in..and now I love like I have never loved before..Aries is everything to me..dan semoga cinta ini sampai nafas terakhir..sampai ke syurga

I never thought that I was strong enough to go through the trials and tribulations of pregnancy, labour and motherhood pretty much on my own..yes, there are days when I feel like..I couldn't...but here I am now...I made it

I heard Miley Cyrus's new song on American Idol the other day...and she was right

It's all about the climb..

Miley Cyrus - The Climb lyrics | LyricsMode.com

"

I made it..

No comments:

Post a Comment