Monday, May 4, 2009

Grumpy mummy

I am one grumpy mummy today...

1. The place i was injected at the KK during Airiel's and my checkup is now swollen and sitting down is a pain..oh I can't baring on my right without cringing either..

2. Airiel mistakenly thinks that the day is night and night is day..which makes me grumpy as I want to play with him during the day but I can't..

3. I tried on all my old jeans and they all fit fine but I kinda feel like as a mom..i need to move on and wear something more sopan..so that makes me grumpy..

4. I want to eat steak but Aries is not around so i can't because I want him to pay for it..

5. My precious lil' kelisa needs to be serviced but I haven't gotten around to doing it..

6. The house needs a major revamp..the wood needs to be replaced, odds and ends needs to be repaired, the fridge, air cond, fans, the marble floor needs grinding and the parquet floor needs polishing.. expenses are gonna go through the roof and I am responsible for the management of the expenses of this house...

7. I can't seem to find a baju melayu online for little airiel for the akikah...

8. I miss Aries and I wish I could hug him and have his support but i know thats kind of tough as he works 300 miles away..

9. Airiel's next medical checkup is on the 18th and i dread the prospect of seeing him injected again..FYI..last time he got injected, I bawled..and embarrassed myself..

Blessed I am..I know..but grumpy I am still..

Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment