Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More on Airiel

Haha I know..tak abis abis tangkap gambo..but hey..I'm in confinement here..mcmla ada mende lain nak buat kan?

The daily routine..after I have:-

1. Taken out trash from upstairs;
2. Give Airiel a bath and give him milk;
3. Put Airiel to nap;
4. Sapu sampah kat balkoni;
5.Tidy my room;
6. Tidy my sis's room (if she comes back the night before);
7. Cuci bilik air atas; and
8.Have shower and breakfast.

I will surf all my fav online shopping websites and play with Airiel if he wakes up and not fall back asleep after feeds. So here goes:-






And for the grand finale, I bring you...


THE 2 LOVES OF MY LIFE :)

2 comments:

  1. comelnye baby airiel... putih kan? sekejap je dh besar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau dia tak naik angin sampai muka dia merah..memang putih ya amat kak lina..jgn sampai jambu mcm bapak dia sudah hahaha

    ReplyDelete