Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Of tears and laughter

This post is going to be quite a long one.

Its one of those days where a lot goes through my mind and I need to get rid of it all.

But first things first.

The congratulations

Congrats to adis and perqq for tying the knot. ..me and adis and perqq go a long way back..here are some nostalgic pics of us Me and adis



Tunku Munawwir & Co, from left - Perqq, Jaz,Adis, Me n Mike


Some of the girls in our class


Nearing the end

Congrats to both of you. Marriage is tougher than being in love as it involves way more than that..but I wish u both the best.

Of tears

I was reading Ida's post and was brought to tears. I think the fear that lies in all of us as we start getting older is losing the 2 people who would always see us as little children..forever 5, forever needing their protection..our parents.

My mum has survived one major operation and 3 hospitalisation, dad pulak a heart attack and one major surgery plus penyakit busung dek terkena buatan org..they're a tough bunch..but everytime they get sick..the fear overtakes me..and I know how Ida feels.

Ida, hope your dad gets better. He'll be in my prayers.


Of more tears

Raising airiel alone breaks my heart. I have good days where I feel like I'm ok and that I'll get through it..and I have bad days where I feel like Aries is not being fair to me..leaving me to do this all alone..and how I just want to pack everything up and take little airiel with me to johor..

What good would that do? thinking with your heart and not your head? I ask myself this on my bad days..but it still kills me when I look at my bed and see Aries side that 's made up and not slept in..

Honestly, we avoid talking about the situation, because we know nothing can be done. He would have to wait for a much longer time before he has a chance for a transfer..and bos dia plak..cehhh hampeh nak faham situasi mcmni..and yes..as strong as I am and I have been throughout the pregnancy alone, labour alone..the tears do come..and I wonder whether the resentment I have for Aries for being able to have 8 hours of sleep at night..of being able to go out as he pleases and living so freely in johor is fair or not to Aries..but that is how I feel..sigh


This was when we started going out..needless to say..we were inseperable..how things have changed since..we are now 300 miles apart from each other..sigh..

Today is a bad day..

Perhaps tomorrow will be better..

4 comments:

  1. am feeling sad reading your post in raising airiel alone. hope u r strong to go through this alone. always remember, he has to do this for both of u, because he loves both of u. take care dear sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. berat lagi mata memandang..berat lagi bahu memikul kak lina..but thanks for your wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabar ya idza. madzri ada cakap dia memang nak tukar kl, berada dengan idza tapi prob nya macam idza pun tahu sendiri. admin prob.. huhu so, take care k idza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks kak thalha..iza cuba cubalah utk happy menghadapi hari :)

    ReplyDelete