Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Takziah QZ8501

"With his revelation... I shattered into a million shards. I felt each piece as it splintered and separated from the whole like a glass I had broken the day before. Debris flew everywhere. It left me without any option but to pick each broken pieces up, analyze it, and find out where it belonged. I had to find out where I belonged" ~ T.R Graves


I know grief

I know death

I know loss

It haunts my dreams, my nights. Almost 3 years ago and committed to memory.

I wake up crying most nights, with the same dream of how that kind lady doctor held my hand in that surgery recovery room while I was covered with a shiny metal blanket over me and told me my SON had died. That he had lost his fight. I was alone. ALONE. Always alone.

And that I was shivering with cold. It haunts. It plunders. Eating away at my soul. Some days I tether on the edge of insanity. Some days are bearable. Rindu ingin berjumpa anak yg dicinta lebih dari nyawa. Sesungguhnya rindu itu menyeksa jiwa.

Gone.

My condolences to all the families of those lost in Flight QZ5801. The grief unimaginable. The pain unbearable. 

May you be granted courage to face what none should.

May those lost be blessed.

It is a trying year indeed.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment