Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lets Get Lost 2014 - Part 10 - Mount Batur

"I felt my lungs inflate with an onrush of scenery - air, mountains, trees, people. I thought "This is what it is to be happy"..." ~ Sylvia Plath



Hello readers,

Next up, another to go place to see in Bali.

Mount Batur.

Its quite a scenic drive up to Mount Batur, so keep your eyes peeled. There were a few shops selling fresh fruits at drop dead cheap prices, which we bought to bring back to the villa to eat.

 Wow, just wow..

 Now that would take one's breath away...


My travelling feet has been HERE! Ngeeee

The sellers here are pretty forceful, so just politely decline and say thank you. But shopping here isn't that bad with really cheap cheap stuff.

I have to run.

Life awaits.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment