Monday, December 15, 2014

Bye Bye

"She leaned down and looked at his lifeless face and Leisel kissed her best friend, Rudy Steiner, soft and true on his lips. He tasted dusty and sweet. He tasted like regret in the shadows of trees and in the glow of the anarchist's suit collection. She kissed him long and soft, and when she pulled herself away, she touched his mouth with his fingers...She did not say goodbye. She was incapable, and after a few more minutes at his side, she was able to tear herself from the ground. It amazes me what humans can do, even when streams are flowing down their faces and they stagger on...." ~ Markus Zusak 


Hello everyone,

It is a Monday.

I miss Akif today. For the longest time I could not even bear to listen to that song by Mariah Carey, Bye bye. Familiar with it?

Yesterday I accidentally heard a remix of the song with Mariah Carey and Jay Z.

I just cried and cried when I heard it.

Right THERE. At the heart. Stab, stab, stab.



Some of the beginning parts of the remix really ... well... you can read it below:-

"I'm wishing the days could go fast
So I can crash
Close my eyes
Try to go to sleep
And bring you back but..
I can't bring you back
(No, can't bring you back)

...Wish time could freeze
But our time is up
And I promise you
I am going to hold it down until it is my time to leave
And I am okay
I mean I am alright, I am not okay
And it hurts my soul
I won't see your face
But if you truly are in a better place
Like what they say
Then that's okay
I'll be alright..."

I never knew that I could hurt like this... but I will be alright.

I miss you, angel son.

Have a good week ahead everyone.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment