Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lets Get Lost 2014 - Part 9 - Villa 007 - Seminyak

"I'm often difficult to love. I go through dark periods like the moon and I hide from myself. But I promise I will kiss your wounds when they're hurting. Even if they're in your soul. I can find them with the light in my fingertips. I will lead you to the river so you can remember how beautiful it feels to be moved by something that is out of your control. And when our dark periods match, we can breathe with the grass and look at the night sky. The stars will remind us of the beauty in our struggles and we won't feel lost anymore..." ~ Emery Allen

Hello readers,

As you would have guessed. I went to beautiful Bali.

Since emails have been pouring in asking me for recommendations, I will start with where I stayed.

Hello Villa 007

Steps leading up from the gates to the front door. Ohh I am in love already!

The rooms and the hallway, with little figurines and free hats for you to use to keep the sun away

The high ceilings with wooden beams, the lounge sofa in the living room, the lovely locally accented chandelier and the cute little containers in the fully functioning kitchen

The pool, the lounge area, the lounge chairs. When I wasn't out sightseeing, I will be here, either in the pool or lounging and looking up while listening to music...

The view I had looking up, the lovely flowers which fell into the villa next door. The outside shower after dips in the pool. Me camwhoring with a selfie as usual.

I fell in love with this place. Its a 3 bedroom villa. With one room smaller than the others, well fitted for a child and is adorned with children's decorations (didn't manage to snap pictures). The remainder of the 2 rooms come with king size beds and will sleep 2 comfortably. You can sleep in the living room area as well, it was just so roomy and airy.

If it was up to me I would have slept outside beside the pool but honestly I was afraid of rolling over into it masa tido ngeee.

The staff, Made, Tobi was just awesome and catered to our every need. From food, to universal adaptors to having masseurs come over to the house. It was just awesome.

The website link for Villa 007 is here.

My review of Villa 007 on booking.com can be found here.
Have a good rest of the week readers.

More updates soon I promise.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment