Friday, November 21, 2014

Where it All Began...

"The Road goes ever on and on. Down from the door where it began. 
Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can
Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say" ~ J.R.R Tolkien

Hello readers,

Apart from responding to your queries on prenatal advice and hydrops, I haven't had time to update.

I know some of you have been asking about the places I went to in Bali.

I will update soon I promise.

It has been really, really busy. 

And today is going to be interesting, because I am going back to my alma mater, not as a student, but as panelist for a talk. 

Gua dah tua beb. *Mode cari uban mana tahu takut dah ada LOL*



I am hoping to help and give insight in any way I can to the young ones.

I cannot believe I have been in practice for 7+ years now. It feels just like yesterday I was called to the Bar.

This is where EVERYTHING began.

Memories will flood.

Those skeletons in my closet will be rattling on my closet door, begging to be let out.

You know what? 

Let's face our demons and skeletons and memories. 

Those skeletons? I am going to let them out and dance with them.

So let's DANCE

Have a good weekend ahead.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment