Monday, November 24, 2014

Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant, Bali

"If it were legal, I'd marry food" - Niall Horan

Hello readers,

It is a Monday.

I promised you more updates about Bali. So here goes.

I visited a restaurant which I think anybody who has been to Bali would know off.

Say hi to Bebek Tepi Sawah.

Grand isn't it?

Kindred farahshue was raving about this place before I went. So I mentioned it to my trusty driver, Wahyu that I have to come here.









The views in the restaurant was pretty breathtaking. The set up and deco was awesome. Some wacky pictures up there for you guys. 

But let's get on with the food shall we?

Now apparently this place is famous for its crispy fried duck. They fry it to a crisp, so crispy that you can even crunch on the bones and eat the entire thing (yes, everything) because it's just so crazy crunchy.

Anyways, pictures below:-

The Menu 



The Bebek comes with these 3 sauces to be dipped in and eaten with rice. My personal favourite is the middle picture with the garlic. Yummy. 


 The yummy and crunchy bebek. Gigit jgn tak gigit!


And this is the minced beef on a 'Serai' stick. Yummy and aromatic. Love it.

Bebek di Tepi Sawah also offers villas for rental located on the paddy fields for the ultimate 'kampung' experience. And it's also just a few steps away from this restaurant, of course.

Alright everyone, I have to go. 

Work beckons.

Have a good week ahead.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment