Thursday, November 13, 2014

And this is LOVE...

"Mothers are all slightly insane" ~ J.D Salinger


Hello readers, 

I know its approaching the end of the week.

Things have been crazy busy so you know how it is.

Anyway, it was Airiel's concert last Saturday.

 
 Anak Gua hensem (statement biased takleh blah standard setiap mak kat luar sana haha)



Cute kids made punya events thingymajig for the parents 


Theme was the countries and flags of the world.

The 'POSSE' 

Airiel had such a great time!!


These are the moments I know heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I have got all I have waited for
I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
And every dream I have has came true
And right here in this moment
Is right where we are all meant to be
Right here with you
 Here with me
I could not ask for more than this love you gave me
It's all I have waited for
I could not ask for more..

Mama loves you very much son...

May you feel and remember that love one day.

I have some exciting projects and events coming up. Will share it with you guys soon! I promise.

Have a good weekend ahead everyone.

Much love from Airiel and I

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment