Monday, August 25, 2014

Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel

"My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps on growing and is forever the same. Everything interests me, but nothing holds me. I attend to everything, dreaming all the while. I'm two, and both keep their distance - Siamese twins that aren't attached" ~ Fernando Passoa

Hello readers,

It is a Monday.

I promised Airiel a weekie since before raya. So last weekend we went for one.

I made the reservations via booking.com

I liked the concept of the hotel. It was made up of different blocks, with different themed rooms for each block.

Familia and I stayed at the Jasmine block, with Indian and Moroccan inspired accents and rooms.

Loved the decor and little details in the room.

We had lunch at a place nearby, with my family opting for the 1 Malaysia menu (it was not bad they say).

How's that for a view during lunch?

It was raining bucketloads up until malam so the rest of the familia opted to stay in. Once the rain subsided, I was feeling the fernweh itch so I decided to take a walk around the lake area near the hotel.

But a snack and coffee was absolutely necessary before my walk. Ngee 


Beautiful views of the area 


It was nice and windy. The views were really beautiful. I stumbled upon a water thingy too!

It's a nice getaway. Nearby too.

It's also disabled friendly, with ramps and lifts everywhere.

The link to Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside can be found here.

I am sorry if I have been slow responding to emails from you guys. I will do it I promise.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment