Friday, August 29, 2014

Lets Get Lost 2014 - Part 6 - Hotel Eiffel XV

"And if my heart be scarred and burned, The safer, I, for all learned" ~ Dorothy Parker


Hello readers,

It's a Friday.

I am resuming my Europe travel updates. Long overdue I must say.

When I first reached Paris, I stayed at Hotel Eiffel XV. Totally new and with stellar reviews on booking.com.

All hotels in Paris are pretty small save for the luxury crazy expensive ones okay, but I have to say this hotel was spacious.



Quirky deco on the wall

The comfy twin beds in my room 

This was actually taken lying down on my bed. There is a cute wardrobe as you can see, complete with the standard tea and coffee making facilities. The bed light was super sheek! 

Mirror and lighting

Flat screen TV with French channels, of course (It's not called the French experience for nothing okay?)

Love you cute toiletries!


I absolutely loved the bathroom. For Paris this is pretty spacious. It has a bathtub and everything. 

As usual, I made the reservation via booking.com and my review is up there somewhere.

Please note though that as my train for Amsterdam was in the morning, I did not really have time to sample their breakfast spread so I wouldn't know anything about it.

The facebook page is here.

I also have to share this with you guys.



The views I had of the sunset from my London train to Paris. Priceless...

I miss traveling solo. I miss it.

Have a good long weekend ahead readers.

Salam Merdeka. 

Remember, this is the only country I know of where we can actually speak the languages of all the races in the country in one sentence. We say 'Macha, you want to makan here or tapau?' LOL. 

I love this country, for better or worse.

It is mine... It is home...

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment