Thursday, August 7, 2014

Boycott Israel 2014 - Part 4 - BDS Movement Malaysia - Alternative Product - Aktif Air Mineral

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, they were all who ever have.."
~ Margaret Mead

Hi Readers,

An update on the BDS campaign in Malaysia.

Please follow BDS Movement Malaysia blog at http://bdsmovementmy.blogspot.com/

I hope everyone has downloaded the Buycott app. Please pm or email me for your queries or if you have any comments or questions.

I have been at this for 3 years + now and it has become a way of life and I find it is not a hindrance at all.

By the way, just to recommend this mineral water next time you are buying one.



Completely local.

Israel and Zionist free.

More updates later.

Some of my readers have been complaining I have not been updating on my shopping escapades. Okay, sorry guys.

I promise I will.

Just give me some time.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment