Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Run for Gaza - Boycott Israel Updates 2013

"I'm not sure what we're running from. Nobody. Or the future. Fate. Growing up
Getting Old. Picking up the pieces. As if running we won't have to get on with our lives" 
~ Chuck Palahniuk 

Hi readers,

My next run is for a cause that is very close to my heart. Palestine.

I am participating in a 10km run for Gaza.

Almost all proceeds from this run will donated to Gaza. If you are not a runner and do not intend to run, you can just register and donate the proceeds to Gaza.

You do not even have to run, you can just walk and spend some time with your family.

There is also a 3km and 5km fun family run.

You can go to the hooha website and register. Links below:-


Hooha run for gaza link :- http://home.hooha.asia/gazarun-2013.aspx

Untukmu Gaza facebook page :- https://www.facebook.com/UntukmuGaza?fref=ts


Aisha, Ummi is doing this one for you.

Thanks for the outpouring of support via emails and pm to me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment