Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Groupon - Embrace Beauty Spa

Hi Readers,

Sorry for being quiet for a while. I had a busy week in Mars and some other places for Aidiladha. How was your Aidiladha holidays? Hope it went well and you had a meaningful sacrifice.

This is not the purpose of my post today. I wanted to share with you another pleasant experience I had with another Groupon massage deal. It was RM38 for a 3 hour spa at Embrace Beauty Spa which consists of:-

(i)   Herbal drink ( I didn't get to enjoy this, I was fasting huhu);

(ii)  A 20 min hot blanket treatment (kind of like a sauna but under a blanket);

(iii) A 20 min detox body scrub;

(v) A 20 min hydrobath in a jacuzzi;

(vi) A 45 min body massage;

(vii) Ear candling; and

(viii) Hand paraffin treatment.

A bargain is an understatement right?

I bought the package for 2 which totals to about RM70 for 2 and brought Bonda along.

What I loved about the place was the 45 min massage. It was strong. It was a memorable massage compared to other spas I have been to. The therapists were friendly.

This was also the first time I did ear candling. What they did was light up some cone shaped thing and put it in your ear. Apparently the therapist told me that its good to stabilize the air in your ear and stuff. Oh well, what the heck. It felt awesome.

The jacuzzi treatment was also great, although going into a hot tub with Bonda was slightly arkward hahaha.

A 3 hour bliss experience I would say.

And, we had such a good time, that...you guessed it. We bought a package. Haiyaaa...

We bought 6 treatments of all the above for RM546. So that totals to about only RM91 per treatment. Apakah? It is out of this world.

Check it out ok readers? The link to its website can be found here.

Embrace Beauty
40-1 Block D, Zenith Corporate Park
Jln SS7/26 Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel : 03-78870983/0125570983

Have a good week ahead.



2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete