Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Raya Shopping 2013


"When things break, it's not the actual breaking that prevents them from getting back together again.It's because a little piece gets lost - the two remaining ends couldn't fit together even if they wanted to. The whole shape has changed" - John Green 

Hi All,

How are things nearing raya?

Raya is going to be tough for me this year. I am creating a new tradition for myself. Staying in KL and visiting Akif every year before I go anywhere else.

I must, if not I will miss him for the rest of the raya holidays. It just feels so morbid but I need to suck it up.

Anyways, I just bought something for myself for raya.


I figured with all the crap I have gone through, some retail therapy was in order. I have also figured that I really need a cabinet for all my bags now.

I love my bags, looking at them makes me happy. Does that make sense? Hehe.

Later readers. A lot of work awaits.

4 comments:

  1. Betul tu dana! tapi ada jugak handbags yg buat aku cringe! hehehe buruk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha perfectly natural sweets! I am addicted too!

    ReplyDelete