Thursday, July 25, 2013

Boycott Israel - Progress Updates [Ahava]


"I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward.." ~ Fridtjof Nansen

Hello Readers,

Time have passed since Aisha died during the last attack.

I still miss her dearly. And my boycott remains strong.

I need your help.

Some friends have started a campaign to get Nordstrom to get Ahava products off their shelves. Ahava products are made from  minerals off the dead sea, in the illegally occupied territories of Palestine.

They need 5000 signatures.

Please help, you have no idea how effective these BDS online petitions are.

Please go to this link http://links.causes.com/s/clLqq7?r=pYvV.

Please share this post, and create awareness on its existence.

Please sign this petition, you may end up saving a life.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment