Friday, November 2, 2012

Bliss Boutique Hotel, Johor Bharu

Hello everyone,

Its Friday! Just wanted to share with you this new boutique hotel which I found in one of my many stays in JB for work. Frankly, I was tired of the big hotels because I have been to them all. So this was refreshing. You know what I loved about this hotel? Its so quirky and funky!

It has designer boutique rooms that each have different themes, meaning no one room is designed the same!
I got the 'Pink Fever' room.

What an interesting space for hanging your clothes 

Queen size bed 

Love the little touches 

It has a fridge, water, coffee and tea and has a bar sort or area with a stool here which you can lepak, all in your room 

Funky light designs 

It has a separate 'duduk bersila' seating area to watch TV with magazines and all 

Love the quirky wallpaper! 

It has a small bathroom, but I love the funky wallpaper again! 


Basic amenities

And its feature wall is a lovely raspberry colour! Yummy

Ok, it is not a 5 star hotel so do not expect the normal luxuries of one, it has a small bathroom so I would not recommend it for families either. For couples it is great! Their website is here.

1 comment:

  1. I found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts,
    thought I would say thank you for all the great content.
    Keep it coming! I will try to stop by here more often.

    ReplyDelete