Monday, August 15, 2011

Degrees, Pan Pacific KLIA

I am not a fan of Ramadhan buffets, but since Aries needed to take a flight back to JB at 9 in LCCT and I had already eaten measly KFC at for buka puasa the week before, he decided to indulge me in a buffet nearby.

The buffet was at degrees, Pan Pacific KLIA. It was priced at RM93++ per pax. Pricey kan? Well, anyway, let the pics do the talking:-

Yes, thats me 


Yummy, juicy kurma 


 Yummy Chocolate Fountain


The deco on top of the desserts station. Cute kan? 


Raw mussels 

Raw oysters 

Bread station with another cute malay wooden house displayed 

Japanese station 

Prawns 

The chefs manning the ikan bakar station 

 Rack of lamb

Cute desserts

Cheese station


My picks of salads and cold meats 

My pick of the grilled meats and seafood 

 Aries' oysters

The spread was as usual to all buffets, extensive. And Aries were loving his oysters. It was all in all not a bad experience. But as I said, a tad bit pricey.

Hop on over for a buffet spread guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment