Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Airiel ohhh Airiel

Airiel amuses me to no end these days.

His vocabulary is rather extraordinary and he says things that you would not expect.

He is very opinionated and well, being in the 'terrible two' age, has tantrums sometimes.

He chooses the clothes he would like to wear and wants a share of Aries' perfumes to dab on before going out.

Whenever I get upset, he will come and hug me and say "Sayang mama"

He melts my heart.

These days he likes doing housework, like sweeping the floor, mopping and even cooking! And joins in whenever I do the chores in his own adorable way.

 This is his way of looking at you out of the corner of his eye

 Aries enter frame

This is Airiel trying to push a trolley for Nenda in Giant. He keeps saying 'Nak olong nenda!!' Cairlah nenda jawabnye kan? hehe (Nenda, since your cucu so baik, apa kata bagi duit raya lebih skit tahun ni? hehehe)

I am trying to enjoy and soak up as much time as I can with him before any other kids come along, and before he grows up and gets a girlfriend!!...sob sob

Heart and soul....

No comments:

Post a Comment