Friday, January 23, 2015

Weekie - Silka Maytower, Kuala Lumpur

"Since I was young, I have always known this: Life damages us, everyone. We can't escape that damage. But now, I am also learning this: We can be mended. We mend each other..." ~ Veronica Roth

Hello readers,

I have been busy hence the lack of updates.

Juggling is apparently, quite tiring.

Anyways, updates on my weekie last weekend.

First one of 2015! hehe.

This time we went to Silka Maytower Hotel and Service Apartments which was located smack dab in the middle of KL.


 The deco and room


Airiel chilling in the pool. The water is not dirty. Its the way the tiles are coloured somehow. The tiles were not dirty either. Just the colour (hmmmnn)


Pros :-

1. Location, location, location - It's like smack dab in the middle KL. Jakel was just opposite the hotel. Pasar Malam dekat belakang. All other shopping areas was a short walk away. Airiel's bonda went crazy fabric shopping. I decided to sit this one out because I had too many fabrics (some tak bertempah lagi huhu);

2. Food is cheap and can be found practically everywhere. Airiel's Atuk loved this area because he is crazy about mamak food. Hadoi;

3. Price - the rate I got from booking.com was pretty cheap about, RM180 all in for a room; and

4. I absolutely loved the customer service here. The staff attentive and very, very patient. We usually order room service for Airiel's Maksu and Airiel as well, because he would refuse to leave his room and just chill inside (alamak, too much like Mama laaa this one) and as it was raining so badly the night we stayed, I decided to order room service myself. Hands down one of the best room service ordered spaghetti I have ordered ever because I wanted it spicy and they actually catered to my whim (cili padi thrown in and all) and it was really flavourful.

Cons:- 

1.  The car park for the hotel is a public car park so random people would park and then walk out to shop around the area, makes it a little bit congested at times; and

2. My room is always, always the last to be ready for check in (whyla why?). I tell you, for those reading this please check out on time and be considerate. Other people have paid to stay next in the room. Can't really blame the hotel but I was quite annoyed nevertheless.

Alright.

It's Friday.

Have a good weekend ahead. Mine is pretty full. 

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment